Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's been quite a while


I miss you, guys. I miss the idea of having you reading me, although I am not quite sure there is someone out there.
Nah, it doesn't really matter. For my soul is never quiet and always eager to give itself away. The thoughts sometimes come not from my head, but straight from the heart. And God knows my heart. I wish I could get to know it a little more.
I have learned from the Bible that we should keep our hearts safe for flows of life run from it. How would I keep safe something I don't see inside? Well, now I do. As I post the inner parts of my feelings are translated into bits, bytes, words that are put together so there is some sense in it.
When I think of writing, I think of living. Writing is having your soul breathe.
So help me God... I want to live intensely!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ivan!

    I love this post for its honesty. God uses words often to help me figure out and get to know my heart. Once my heart became His, it became more, actually, about figuring out His heart, so that mine might look a little more like His.

    I enjoy reading your writing, and look forward to more entries.

    Grace and peace,
    Caroline
    Mars Hill Writers Group
    http://ohmysweetcarolina.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete